Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Won't You Join Me on NOVA?



I thought I’d post this from NOVA and ask you if you would like to come with me to observe the sun as we have never seen her before. I had mentioned to you some time ago I have new tools from SDO/NASA (and JHV/ESA/NASA) to play with, it will also give you an idea how much there is to study, the head scratching moments, lots of coffee, fast snacks and little sleep. How many thousands of video clips of studying that make it into the garbage pile before finding “the one” I want to share with you.



NOVA2
Here are some of what I’m doing – after I've chosen as *this is the one* that will go out.



 


And of course the video of the sun with her necklace of diamonds, I had already previously posted.

I will still make my sun videos – global warming videos with comments and explanations, stories all with music.



Wish you all a very good week.

Wabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment